University of Technology(UTS) Western Sydney 2020 Fully funded Scholarship
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is one of the world’s top 200 universities (Times Higher Education Rankings 2019) and based in the vibrant Australian city of Sydney.
Its main campus has been transformed in recent years by over AUD 1 billion investment, creating state-of-the-art facilities in the heart of Sydney’s central business district. This location gives outstanding industry access and a creative hub, but is also a convenient location for students to enjoy one of the most famous cities in the world.
UTS was only established in 1988 but has rapidly become a leading university, gaining recognition for its practice-based teaching and learning with an industry focus and use of real-world research. It is the No.1 Young University in Australia and 16th best Young University worldwide (Times Higher Education Rankings).
Costs per year
English language requirements
International students who have not completed English language instruction must have proof of English proficiency after passing the recognized UTS English exam or a program recognized by UTS. English proficiency tests are recognized by UTS, provided that they are available for UTS less than two years before the application is submitted.
To enroll in a UTS undergraduate program, students must have a certificate of attendance at the recognized certificate for the certificate of maturity, equivalent to the Australian qualification of the 12th grade.
To enter the undergraduate program and most postgraduate programs, students must have a recognized and relevant undergraduate degree, equivalent to an Australian undergraduate degree.
Note: In addition to these academic requirements, some courses may have special entry requirements.
On the UTS website you will find detailed requirements for entering each country and your interests.
Scholarships & funding
The University of Technology Sydney has committed a sum of AUD 30 million towards a diverse range of scholarships and grants for commencing and current international students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programs until 2020. Scholarships are available to international students in particular faculties as well as across the university.
Undergraduate student scholarships
- UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarships – valued at AUD 10,000, and awarded to the highest achieving international students who enrol in undergraduate coursework programs.
- UTS Insearch to UTS Pathways Scholarship – awarded to the highest achieving UTS Insearch graduates who commence their education at UTS.
- Full Tuition Scholarships – are awarded to the highest achieving international undergraduate students who are starting their education at UTS in the autumn and spring session of 2019.
Postgraduate student scholarships
- UTS Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarships – scholarships valued at AUD 5,000 and awarded to the highest achieving international students who commence their education at UTS by enrolling in the postgraduate coursework programs.
- Full Tuition Scholarships – awarded to the highest achieving international students commencing at the university for postgraduate coursework in both the autumn and spring session 2019.