University of West England Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students 2020
The University of West of England grants more than £100,000 worth of grants for worldwide understudies each year. They direct a few grants with various thought processes. In any case, every ha a shared objective to help splendid universal understudies to attempt their fantasy courses abroad. One of these grant programs incorporates the Chancellor’s Scholarship where the beneficiaries or researchers are required to embrace an entry level position program. In this way, working inside the International Development Office and different divisions. The researchers will likewise become represetatives of the school and furthermore take part in other extracurricular exercises for the University all through the course.
The University of West England is an eminence and esteemed college in the UK. It is arranged in Bristol in England. The college is notable for is sufficient offices and hardware in various territories of learning. Along these lines the University of West England chancellor’s grant is available to meaning postgraduate understudies who wish to attempt a course in the college.
Benefits of the Chancellor’s Scholarship:
- The University of West England Chancellor’s scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee of the scholar’s for the first year of study.
- After graduation, the scholars of this scholarship program are expected to be active members of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network. Thus, thereby helping the University to promote its programs to prospective students.
Number of Awardees:
The scholarship program is awarded to only one person for the time being.
The scholarship program is open to international students. Any non-UK student is eligible to apply.
Eligible Field of Study:
The courses eligible for the University of West England Chancellor’s scholarship is any Postgraduate Programme offered at the University. Though, any student applying for the following programs are exemptions hence are not eligible for the scholarship program.
- BPTC programs
- MSc Courses
- Robotics Courses
- Ph.D.‘s and continuing professional development courses
To be eligible for the University of West England Chancellor’s scholarship one must meet the under-listed criteria;
- The student must be classified as an international student.
- The intending applicants must have applied and enrolled for a postgraduate course of their choice at the University of West England.
- The intending applicants must be a fee-paying student.
- The intending applicants must have achieved an equivalent of the British 1st class in their undergraduate degree
- The candidate must hold a conditional offer or an unconditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- The applicants for this scholarship program must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study report.
- The candidates must be a sponsor free students. That is the intending applicants must not be in receipt of another scholarship/award
- The students will provide official transcripts at the time of application
How to Apply:
Applicants who have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree and are eligible for the scholarship application will be invited to apply through their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task in the online portal. In other words application process for the scholarship program is done using your admission details.e Thus, successful students are usually notified through email around November.
Once you accept the scholarship, you will need to pay your £3,000 deposit to UWE Bristol within a week of receiving the scholarship offer letter. You will also have to prove that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fees.
The new deadline for the University of West England chancellor’s scholarship has not been released but is usually around the ending of October.
For further details, kindly visit the scholarship webpage;