Haifa University Fully Funded Ongoing Scholarships 2020-2021 for International Students-Israel
The University of Haifa International School offers grants to empower gifted International (Non-Israeli) understudies to attempt one-year ace’s program in Archeology (center around Prehistoric Archeology).
The ace’s program centers around the ancient times and paleoenvironment of the Mount Carmel area, with course themes likewise going from ecological antiquarianism; archeological hypothesis and technique; and paleohistory of the Southern Levant. Understudies can decide to have some expertise in one of numerous important themes, for example, lithic, faunal, geographical and palynological contemplates.
The University of Haifa is one of Israel’s driving examination colleges, and it is committed not exclusively to scholarly greatness yet to social obligation too. An energizing and rousing social mosaic, the University of Haifa is a microcosm of Israeli society. The assorted understudy populace of 18,000 understudies is comprised of Jews and Muslims, Christians and Baha’i, Druze and Bedouin, new workers and local Israelis the same. There are likewise a developing number of global understudies from around the globe.
DEADLINE: April 15, 2020
SCHOLARSHIP WORTH: $2,400 – $4,500 (Depending on the length of your Program)
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS: Not Specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Accredited BA degree in the humanities, natural or exact sciences, diploma and transcript
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA, 76% or equivalent
- TOEFL scores (if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English). A minimum of 570 (paper-based test), 230 (computer-based test) or 89 (internet-based test)
- Two letters of recommendation from relevant academic faculty members
- Curriculum Vitae/Résumé
- Copy of a valid passport & six passport-sized photos
- Personal statement (500-750 words)
- Medical forms
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Application Documents include:
- Copy of diploma and transcript.
- Three letters of recommendation from university faculty members and/or senior professionals in the field.
- Statement of Purpose (500 words).
- Personal History Statement (500 words).
- Copy of valid passport.
- Medical forms.
HOW TO APPLY
For more Information, Kindly Visit the Official Scholarship Website to Apply.